Careers at BiofuelCircle
As a Field Sales Executive, you will work towards increasing the rural subscriber base by developing a local network and implementing outreach programs in these areas.
Experience - 1-3 Years
Education: Graduate / Post Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/Trained in Rural Business
Job Type: Full-time
Location: South Punjab
Key Purpose of the Role:
The candidate will extensively work towards developing a rural network for BiofuelCircle through the appointment of Rural Franchisees and Rural Service Providers. He/she will be responsible for implementing rural outreach programs to increase the subscriber base in rural areas.
Rural Network Development
● Scout for suitable Network partners in operating areas defined as areas of responsibility.
● Select, appoint, onboard and support Rural network partners.
● Awareness Creation and Promotion of BiofuelCircle Rural offerings to various market participants such as Aggregators/ big farmers/ SHGs.
● Increase registrations and subscriptions of Rural Entities.
● Planning, Organising and executing events, and campaigns in rural areas to drive collaboration and participation
● Campaigns to drive rural participation
● Market mapping, Participation Support, and Deal and Transaction support for an area of operation
● Ability to do concept sales
● Exposure to dealing with Farmers / FPOs/ other rural business entities
● Candidates with an understanding of internet based platforms
● Willingness to travel in North Region
● Knowledge of a local language is a must
Bioenergy offers some of the most promising opportunities in India and has the potential to create a supply chain that strongly links Rural and Industrial economies. As part of the start-up team, the candidate will have an opportunity to drive sales growth for a unique start-up business.
Supervision & Collaboration:
Report to Regional Business Head, Delhi